School Uniform Shop
Our embroidered logo school uniform can be purchased through the link below.
Book bags. water bottles,PE Bags and PE T-shirts are available at the school office priced:
Logo Bottle £2.50
School Book bag £6.00
School Logo PE Bag £5.00
PE T-shirt in House colour - £1.50 (Foundation Age only)
Parents are able to purchase generic items of uniform from a range of retailers giving choice and value for money. Second-hand school uniform items are available for parents to acquire, please speak to the school office.
Hawkedon Primary school is able to provide school uniform grants to help with the cost of school clothing in cases of financial hardship, please complete the attached hardship application & return to the school office.
Our policy is to have a seasonal uniform and not to restrict the choices available by gender. Please ensure your child/children are dressed smartly in the correct uniform.
- grey/black trousers or shorts
- white shirt/polo shirt
- bottle green sweatshirt (Hawkedon logo is not compulsory)
- grey/black skirt, pinafore dress or trousers
- white blouse/polo shirt
- bottle green sweatshirt/cardigan (Hawkedon logo is not compulsory)
- green check dress
- black,white,grey,green socks, tights or leggings
- black plain shoes or black plain boots in winter (flat and closed toes for safety)
- Foundation pupils also require a pair of Wellington boots for outside play
- suitable outdoor wear such as a coat in winter and a hat in summer
- T-shirt in house colours with short sleeves
- plain, dark shorts (preferably black or green)
- a plain tracksuit may be worn in the winter
- change of shoes to wear for PE - plimsolls or lightweight trainers
Sweatshirts etc are available from our online provider accessible through the Brigade tab on the left.
The School Office has second hand uniform available for a small donation.
Hawkedon book bags, PE-bags, PE T-shirts and water bottles are all available from the school office.
All children’s belongings MUST be named. Each term we collect a large quantity of un-named items, many of which are almost new.
Jewellery and Hair
No jewellery should be worn in school except for watches and items needed for religious or medical reasons. If earrings are worn, they must be plain studs and be removed or taped for PE/Swimming lessons. Long hair must be appropriately tied back at all times in school, both for safety and hygiene. Hair colouring, excessive hair gel, excessive beading and patterns cut into the hair are not appropriate for school.
It is not appropriate for pupils to bring or wear make-up (including nail varnish) to school.