Hawkedon Parent Representatives
At Hawkedon Primary School each class has a parent representative and we all meet at least once every half term to discuss any matters that arise. The meetings are on a quite informal basis and are a good chance for parents to find out more about what is happening across the school, to make a difference and to make friends.
What is the Role of the Parent Representative?
- A link between the class teacher, Communication Manager, Communication Governors and parents, especially for those parents who are not able to come into school.
- Ambassadors for the parents to inform the class teacher and Key Stage leaders about areas of the children’s lives in school that are the cause for celebration or concern.
- Communicate with parents and encourage them to participate in school events and attend meetings.
- Ambassadors for the school’s vision.
- Willing to help organise and volunteer services regularly or on an ‘ad hoc’ basis.
If you are interested in becoming a parent representative for your child’s class or would like to find out more then please contact Miss Hames at school. email@example.com